Last updated: September 7, 2019
Please read these Membership Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”) carefully before using the facilities (the “Facilities”) operated by Weddell Health & Fitness Pty Ltd t/as The Training Station (“The Training Station”).
Your access to and use of the Facilities is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Facilities.
By accessing or using the Facilities you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not use the Facilities.
- All members and prospective members are encouraged to obtain medical confirmation that the exercises to be undertaken will not cause any physical harm.
- Members use the Facilities entirely at their own risk and release, to the fullest extent permitted by law, The Training Station, its employees and agents, from all claims and demands of whatever kind which may arise from their use of the exercise facilities.
- While using the Facilities, members will observe all rules and all direction of The Training Station employees and agents.
- Appropriate exercise attire and footwear must be worn whilst using the Facilities. A t-shirt or singlet must be worn at all times. Personal hygiene includes the wearing of deodorant.
- Members are required to carry and use a towel to wipe any perspiration from the equipment during and after use.
- Members may use the Facilities as often as they wish.
- Membership cards must be scanned to enter the premises to use the Facilities.
- Membership is paid monthly in advance via direct debit using bank account or credit card.
- Replacement of lost cards/swipes will incur a $17.50 fee.
- Only active members are permitted to use the Facilities. Bringing a non member onto the premises where the Facilities are located may result in a fine or suspension of the membership.
- No guests or visitors are allowed onto the premises where the Facilities are located. Any non members wishing to use the Facilities must complete application process to gain membership.
- All members must ensure they keep the Facilities clean and tidy when they leave. This includes placing all weights back in the racks provided on completion of their use and using the bins provided to dispose of rubbish.
- Misconduct with equipment, using obscene or profane language or exhibiting behaviour that may cause injury or is considered offensive or threatening by other members or The Training Station staff will result in the immediate eviction of that person and/or withdrawal of membership.
- Members must report any breakages or repairs required to the The Training Station (phone/text 0411 989 499) and place an ‘out of order’ sign on the equipment to prevent any member injury.
- The Training Station reserves the right to amend membership fees. In this event all current members will be notified in advance.
- There are NO lock-in contracts and membership is automatically renewed monthly. To suspend or cancel membership, please email email@example.com or SMS 0411 989 499 at least one (1) week prior to your next direct debit date.